Friday, September 12, 2008

Easily Pleased

Today was the last day before the study week. I didn't really feel like going to class but the thought of having to listen to the ilecture just because I was too lazy to go to my last one hour lecture changed my mind. What got me through it was the thought of lunch after class. Mishie and I went to pick up Nic for lunch. Had dim sum. Sooo Good. I miss dim sum.. it had been so long since I dim summed, and on top of that it mite be the last time I dim sum with Nic in perth. *Sighs* Nic is leaving soon.. even though she delayed her flight for one week. Nic and I used to have a routine of dim sum after each one of our major assignments. Now that she's graduated and going back to Singapore this tradition will no longer hold. Maybe we should go when I am in Singapore early next year.

Anyway we went to our weekly chill place next door for dessert. Well A drink anyway.. I couldn't finish it. I usually get the milk tea which I absoultely love and can't wait to have when I'm in HK next year... But I just realised that it was making me sick everytime I had it. I think its the milk.


Me and Nic with our drinks that look better then they were


We rushed back to uni afterwards because I to run my experiment. And I was lucky enough to get a ride home with Big Jie today. Got home earlier than I expected. And what did I come home to?....
What's inside the package my sister is holding?




How cool huh!?

Heheh I absolutely LOVE parcels .. but doesn't everyone?!? I was totally not expecting this one. Its from Deloitte. They sent be a very pretty introduction file and a nice letter just to welcome me to the summer program later on this year =) But then again I must say I am easily pleased aren't I? hehehe

Anyways I'm off.. Gotta go to work soon
Laters!

No comments: