Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Organising

... Noelle officially hates it. I don't know how I used to do it. I'm trying to keep expectations of smooth sailing low.. which is quite easy considering so much is going wrong. The venue people are not exactly helping with all their changes and all. Gah. But as they say it is once in a lifetime rite. But so is every year!


Invites are done. I only made a few...

Uni is getting busier these past few weeks.. mainly coz all the assignments are due soon. I'm usually busier in the second half of the year anyways. Just hoping to get on top of everything.. so far? not doing too bad.. but just see me complain when the assignments are actually due. On top of that I really need to consider working on my 60% lab report for my research unit. It is due in just less than a month from now. Very scary stuff. But at least that means one less exam =) Which reminds me A BIG THANK YOU TO MY PARTICIPANTS. Due to ethics I won't mention ur names tho =)

I hates all those peoples on break atm. They are giving me the cruisy life.. its all geeewd feeling. When really I should be panicking and productive. Someone give me motivation please. Someone give me something to look forward to. On the second of December 2007 I made a promise after watching LeeHom live that I would be happy for a whole year after that concert. I think it's time for a renewal hehe

No comments: