Monday, June 16, 2008

What has hapened to me..

I think I''m going to cry.. I can't do this anymore. Even what I write is not good enough anymore. Now I'm staring to question whether it ever was good enough. I got my Monetary Economics essay back today. There was no comments on it. Only one big ugly mark. One that was so ugly it was under the average. I'm so annoyed. If anything I used to be able to count on my take home assignments to keep my averages up. If anything it was my source of secruity going into the exam knowing that hey I at least had that grade I could count on. But now.. my house of cards has fallen down and I dont know what to do. More importantly, I don't know how to cope and how to continue studying without letting this affect me so much.

On the verge of breaking down and giving up t-7

No comments: