Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Finish what you start

I think that is one of the principles I would always like to keep in my life. Today I finished the last lesson/exam for my Chinese at Tafe experience. Yeah, at first I didnt like it because the unit was a bit too easy for me.. I just didnt feel challenged enough. I know that being challenged is not always a good thing in life (eg my current position of stress and failure or deemed failure).. but u do need just enough of it to keep ur life interesting. In the end I learnt from the experience. I learnt from the people there. A group of individuals who I would have never imagined I would meet. A group of people that 3 months ago would have been total strangers passing me by on the street. What a group.. I think I shall miss their individual quirks and stories. It was strange though coz as I took one last look at them before I left the room I felt each one of them fading from my life.. like a severed link. I wonder will I remember them 10 years later. I feel like I have just closed a door and all that remains is the footsteps left behind. Only one dangling string is left... a phone number and a promise to call...

******

In other news, jie jie came back home today and brought awesome souvenirs for me xD. I took a photo =)


See I got a silver sparkles mascara, a Victoria Secrets pearl sparkling shadow, a Lolita momiji doll (to add to my collection yay!), a cool pair of chopsticks, knee high socks and my much long awaited DBSK T album!!!

... but I think something is missing.. hmm... OOooOO thats rite.. what I used to take the photo! teeheehee yah I got a new camera YAY.. its not the model I wanted initially but its pretty close so its okay..

Ta dah.... i smell camwhoring seeshions

Ok I'm going to bed now.. don't feel well at all today.. stupid study is making me sick.. like puking sick gah.

nites.
thanks for the support guys.. u guys know who u are

No comments: