Saturday, June 7, 2008

String of Thoughts

Have not blogged recently ( I do actually realise I start each post like this these days). I think its because I never have an overreaching theme to my posts anymore. I think I've started posts and just gave up half way thru just because I would not feel like blogging anymore half way through. Oh wells.. I decided to blog a string of thoughts.. just anything that comes to mind... not like I dont do that already.

Sitting through endless ilectures is so tedious. The thing is i've been to all these lectures, just rewatching these lectures to help with the study. I'm re-doing all the psych lectures.. and at first I didnt think it was that much. I only had 8 psych lectures this year.. so not tooooo bad rite.. oo but they are 2 hour lectures! So, so far I have done.. 6.8/8 lectures. What happened to the 0.2 of the seventh lecture? umm.. I'm doing it now while i'm blogging >.<

I actually quite worried about this set of exams. I dunno if its the fact that they are all consecutive again that is worrying me, but more that I just don't know how I'm going to do in these exams. Particularly psych, clueless on what they could/would ask.

On that note I think I shall publicise my hibernation here. I am making an effort to not go out from now to the end of my exams on the 27th of November 2008. This includes dinner and lunches. And arrangements that I have made prior shall be kept, so don't worry Tammy I am still up for lunch on the day we planned. So my life for the next 3 weeks shall revolve around work, study and gym. I guess that's a good thing. I need to get back into my gym regime anyway. Been a bit slack recently just because its too cold to get out of bed recently. Not good.. I'm gaining weight back that I previously lost.

Jie Jie is in New York right now. I'm so jealous. I wish I was there with her. She sounds like she is having an awesome time and is shopping like crazy. I can't believe she told me she was sick of shopping the other day *rolls eyes*. I'm gonna be super jealous when she goes to Japan.

Which reminds me.. I think I wanna continue learning Jap. I mite have to do it in Tafe or something though because it doesn't fit in my uni units properly. But I really love learning Jap. This mite mean I have to give up on Korean temporarily. I found out curtin is the only place which offers a proper Korean course, so I think Korean mite have to wait a while. I'm quite disappointed at that really. But I guess since I have learnt a lot more Jap this semester it's more practical to continue with Jap. ii desu ne!

Man it's gettin late.. better go and finish off the stupid topic on interest rates for monetary economics (yup finished the seventh ilecture already) before I go to bed.
Good nite guys.. hope you all are studying hard.

Till another day... wait for me?

No comments: