Friday, June 27, 2008

The after effect

Yup done with exams already and I know i should be excited as hell.. which I am but at the same time I'm not. Maybe its coz my Monetary Economics exam went so shit. I seriously don't know if I will pass that unit.. but then again no one believes me when I say that anyways.


Me and Tammy (Sorry Tammy I like this Pic)


On the plus side after exams I had a little retail therapy session after exams with Tammy, Ali and Fel. Was much needed but I think I'm weak these days.. couldn't last without being exhausted after what 5 hours of shopping. Now that is sad. I think I need to do some training! Or maybe its just the fact that my brain has left me and gone on a holiday since I forced it to do so much without any reward.


MmmM Pancakes



Pocket Full of Chicken



Teeheehee


I am still soo soo tired I think I just want to sleep for a whole week. Or just sit in front of the TV and not move and not think for at least one week. I think that's is what is feeding my current feeling of anti-socialness. I don't really want to go out. It's prob coz my life revolved around this one metre radius for the past month and I guess I'm just a bit people-phobic at the moment. As Mishie said I certainly picked the right moment to be anti-social didn't I? Since everyone is out there partying and celebrating end of exams. BAH! Maybe I just have to get out there and remind myself what I am missing.


Speaking of anti-socialness it really doesn't help now that there are new laws on P Plate drivers. Yes, yes I am still on my P Plate.. I'm still on them for at least another 6 months actually. I get off them in January next year. Well, basically the new laws state that P Plate drivers are restricted by a ZERO blood alcohol level for the full term of their provisional license. Now know that I don't drink that much when I drive BUT I STILL DRINK!.. So now I won't be drinking for the next 6 months. BaH! Gives me another reason to be anti-social. But then again I guess I'm grateful that I've been on my P's for at least a year and a half already because new P Platers who have not done 6 mths yet have a night time curfew!! That's rite, new P Platers are not allowed to drive from 12 am to 5 am in the morning. Talk about stupid. And they are going to distinguish between the curfew P platers and the non curfew P platers with different color P Plate.. hence why my P Plates are now green.


Ok I think I'm done with bitching and whinging.. I think I shall go and ask my brain to think about what I will do tomorro nite. Laters!

No comments: