Sunday, February 3, 2008

Limits to freedom

Much has happened in the past few days... but the last few days seem so far away now. All just a blury picture and only the purest memories shine through. Maybe because strangely enough I seem to have no plans for the next 3 weeks. No plans at all. Well I kinda intended on looking for a job for the next 3 weeks. But I wanted something part-time or casual. And I still have not written up my resume. Wasn't I the one who was begging for time before.. now that I have it.. I am clueless as to what to do with it. I must make the most of it. But how? Can u teach me?

I had dinner with Tammy and Ruth last Wednesday. Those two girls are hilarious!! We ate at Taka's in Shafto Lane. I always have trouble getting to Shafto. remember there was this once when I went with Canh.. it took us 2 hours to find the place and we only found it because we asked someone and they drew a MAP for us. But yes.. back to dinner.. I think we stay in Taka's for like 2-3hours just chatting and the time flew by so quickly. It was interesting and I learnt a lot more about the two girls which was very cool. Ruth with her mogu? LOL. We then headed down to utopia for dessert. It was a nice refreshing night. OoO it took photos on my fone. But they never turned out. When I put it onto lappy, they were all blurry =(. Maybe because of the lack of lighting at night.

Also I remember earlier on in the day I had gone to pay for my mandarin course enrolment. Yes, I am now also officailly enrolled in mandarin (starts this week). But yeah.. since I was in the city a bit earlier than our planned time for dinner.. I did a bit of shopping (for tammy.. coz I know I said I was planning to save and save I shall). Anyway I walked into target then I saw 2 people walking out. The girl looked like she had just stuffed something under her jumper. AND COME ON ITS LIKE 37 DEGREES WHO WEAR JUMPERS... unless.. The alarms went off. The two people had just shop lifted target and were walking briskly out. Notice not running... WALKING. Why? Well, the security/bag checking lady said it herself, she had no back up. No-one to chase them back, no defence against the two shoplifters and all she could do was watch their back as they walked out into the distance. I was quite shocked really.. is this really what happens on a day to day basis?

GaH.

I'm sitting here.. feeling bored and useless. Chinese New Year is comming. But this year wont be the same. Just not the same. It will be filled with a sense of loneliness. Getting sick of fighting. Need a change. Need something new. Most importantly.. I need to stop thinking.

.Midoyo.

No comments: