Thursday, February 28, 2008

Summer Holidays

Few more days and summer holidays will be over. It's strange to think that we've already been on holidays for an entire 3 months already.. coz it seems as if the holidays just started yesterday. But these holidays I can actually feel that I have done something in my time off, made use of the chances given to us as students. Although it may not be much, I feel a slight change in my attitude towards uni life. It took me 3 years of uni-ing to say this.. I love being a student. I mean when else would you be given months off just to relax after a set of exams. So, the aim is to cheirsh the time I have left as a student.

In other news, there is now a keyboard in the house and my sisters and I have been playing it like crazy. Its awesome to have a new instrument to play with.. too bad we all suck at playing it. But I am slowly (very very slowly) improving due to the help of my mentor tee hee hee. If only it was as easy as Jay chou makes it look. Speaking of which, the concert DVD of his that I bought has already arrived and I must say my fave Jay is Jay singing 甜甜的. Very cool. Progress on my guitar is nil. I dont think i'm getting anywhere and if anything I'm going backwards. Too much on my plate?

Tomorro is Oday, so it should be fun. Please don't let me get sunburnt and tanned!! Need to figure out what to wear too.. hmmm... O and my uni timetable is CRAP in the first week/when there is no tutes I have a 5 hour break on mondays. How stupid this that! And I can't even go shopping because this year is the year of savings and I so cannot afford to spend, especailly since I wanna get an acoustic guitar. Maybe I should just add it to the list of expensive things that I want. Maybe I should get it when I'm overseas end of this year/beginning of next year. Yeah, another holiday that needs to be saved for, no wonder I have no tangible assets.

OKay its getting late time for bed.. aim for tomorro morning is to get up and gym at 8am (hey I'm still here... U could at least wait until i'm gone before u laugh at me!)


Nic is Back =)


8 comments:

Jase said...

I wanna learn guitar too!

I can become Gitaroo man by night and fight crime

Anonymous said...

omg!!!! i fully WANT those ice creams!

Anonymous said...

spam spam spam......
(while i'm still here :P)

NoeLLe said...

Jase! Yeah guitar is so awesome hey, but .. i dunno why it has to be so hard to play! Gitaroo man?
0_o I dunt get it?

Ali ali those icecreams were hell yummy! And u Spammed my comments? why =?

Jase said...

gitaroo man is this dude:
http://www.cinemablend.com/images/sections/1182/1182.jpg

Shaunie said...

acoustics arent toooo expensive :) that is if you want an ummmm 'beginners' (read: shit) guitar like mine:p
only ~200 dollars! thats only like...50 large bubble teas kinda.

so worth it. guitar is v cool

NoeLLe said...

haha hey Shuan!
Yah i think I just want a "beginner's" one.. just coz mine rite now the classical one is too old and gets out of tune too easily =(
So i think i shall look into investing into an acoustic... maybe a bit later one tho.. when i'm not so broke

Shaunie said...

you could just get one, and hope that it distracts you from the fact that youre broke?
:D