Thursday, January 24, 2008

Its all just words

New Habits for 2008..
Bottles to hold my thoughts and wishes


Why are summer days so humid. Makes me wanna sleep (under air conditioning of course). So I am Officailly enrolled in the Korean short course in Tafe rite now. How awesome rite? I am totally looking forward to it. Only problem is that if there are not enough students to fill the class it might to be run.. so I better not get so excited yet rite.

I have to wait till next tuesday to be able to enrol into chinese. Something about a specific day which they have allocated to enrol in a certficate in an applied language. Ah well, as long as it happens its all good. I'm also scheduled for a hair cut on Tuesday. I guess its not much of a hair cut... more like just a trim. I need to redo my fringe and try to get rid of the split ends that are coming back. Strange really.. my hair was so tame in Singapore... ahah maybe i'm just not suited for the weather here.. any excuse to live abroad for a while will do aye.

When shopping the other day with a few of the guys to get ed's bday prez. I think we were quite successful. Even had time for a massage in between our hard work as well. hehehe Shall post the photos up at the bottom. The day was an adventure from price checking to hunting for the rite gift. And gettting something to represent each of us in his 21st Bday prez. Involving perfume wars that I totally didnt start! Yummy Korean food for lunch. heheh The day b4 I had said I wanted to eat at Seoul BBQ and it just turned out Fel Bel read my mind =) and I thought I was the "psychologist"! Only thing that could be faulted that day was the heat. Even Lisa showed up after work to join us for a while.. and gave me a lift home yay no hot bus for me =)

Been hibernating due to the heat lately... Nothing much to but WATCH DRAMAS =)
Watching "Why WHy Love" rite now.. and I am half way thru it already. Its petty good.. kinda emphases the fact that only the people who u trust and value the most are able to hurt u the most.

Hmmm I wonder if neone know if you can do music as a first year unit without any prerequistes? I have one moe first year unit to do as an elective and since the way my econs units are structured for the money and banking major, I can't do Jap in the second semester. Meaning I have one more unit to do and I dont wanna waste the oppotunity.. I want to be able to learn something that I want and have interest in. I won't be wasting my time on courses that are easy just to push up my GPA.

我們的歌 is now playing in the background.. and for some reason.. I feel at peace. hmmm
Leaving U all with the photos




Lunch at SeouL BBQ... Hmm I thought I was
gonna try the Bibimbap there.. what happened?




Fel, ALi and Caz.
Fel and Caz: totally used to camwhoring
Ali: "Can u Like NOT?!"



Caz, Me, FeL.. the wind in our hair and all



Tee hee hee Miss I mean.. Mr Ali.. smelled like a girl that day too.. thanks to me =)


Caz on her massage chair.. It seemed to work all areas LOL


Catch Yas all laters =)







No comments: