Sunday, February 17, 2008

Kept you waiting

Sorry to have kept u all waiting. Then again these days I think only I read my blog...
I dont quite know what have been pre-occupied with lately. I guess just a little bit of everything.


Started both my language classes already and they are both quite different to what I had in mind. I'm kinda very very disappointed at my mandarin class, just because its not a challenge. Its not a challange AT ALL. And after much consideration I'm just gonna stay in this class and take it as writing practise. I'll only do the one semester tho.. then I mite consider doing the diploma next year or maybe doing a diploma at uni.. mite be more challenging and worthwhile. In contrast my korean class is fun and I am really enjoying it. Even tho it doesnt come naturally I can at least say I'm trying and taking the first steps.Starting from the very beginning for korean is quite refeshing really. badabababa I'm lovin' it!


Metro-ed last night for the first time in what 3-4 months. For the first time in 2008 and the first proper time for a long while. I had a good night. I don't know why I enjoyed it so much really. Maybe it was the absence or perhaps the lingering familiarity. Was a good night for me with a few unexpecteds. But with that said.. today I am feeling the exhaustion. Saturday was a full day for me.

Everyone is back from their holidays now.. well almost everyone. Uknow what that means... uni will be starting soon. But I don't mind it really, as long as the time doesnt pass by too quickly. Kinda looking forward to it.. even the nights studying (Yer I know I will take these words back later). But that doesnt mean I don't want the holiday time!! Must make the most of the last few weeks.

Gah ok done with blogging for now.. until a later date ...

No comments: