Sunday, December 7, 2008

A New Chapter to Life

What am I doing sitting here blogging at 2.30am in ther morning. No idea. Well.. just got home from Metros. Yeah I know I thought I was banned too. But with te help of my sister I got to go. Jie Jie came with me which was good cos I never get to club with her. Plus it was free entry.. JUST made it.. too a bit of running in my heels tho! Clubbing was actually fun.. i guess mainly cos its been a while and the girls were there Caz, Yang and Mishie .. and my sister of course. All in all a good nite out.. good and much needed I must say.

So why the lack of updates recently? Well.. I've been meaning to blog but just couldnt find the time and lacked the effort. Last Monday I started Vaction work, the new chapter to my life. And the verdict--> I LOVE IT!!!. Ok not working ife in itself.. but my team, my project, the company, the office, the people. Everything is so less scary then I thought it would be and the people are omg soo friendly and helpful. But that put to one side. My client atm is Murdoch University... so like its really far away from me. Which means I have to get up heaps early in order to make it in to office on time.. 6am wake ups are just crazy.. and also it means I get home quite late. Basically its a wake up, work, home, eat and immediately sleep schedule cos even if i wanted to stay up my body and mind refuses. But I still think its good. Especially when i get an email from my project supervior saying " great job and thanks for the help". It is all worth it =)

I havent camwhored in my business clothes yet... mainly because suprisingly camwhoring dosnt work at 6am in the morning. But on that note I need more business clothes! I have nothing to wear. *sighs* I missed like 5 of Canh's calls yesterday and I haven't had the chance to call her back yet. Its been ages since I've had my sesssion with Canh. I wonder how she is.

Well.. with a busy week ahead and and event filled day tomorro I think it is finally bed time.. I hope I'm not getting back into my 3am sleeping habits. But then again my current 9pm sleeping habits arent good either =/

Laters guys,
Hope everyone is well =)

No comments: