Sunday, December 14, 2008

Without you

I've been thinking about Taiwan a lot lately. It is actually really not all that far away. It is no longer a distant dream, but a serious possibility. I actually cannot remember how long I've been raving about Taiwan ... must have been at least half a decade. It is almost to the extent where being there almost seems natural, normal and expected of me. But the thing is... the closer the dream comes to becoming reality the more scared I am. Growing up in such a loud family, and being surrounded by people most of the time has become a habit, a sense of security and a necessity. I'm scared of silence. Scared of being alone. I'm not quite sure how Taiwan will work anymore. My once photographic vision has now become a blur. No this does not mean I have changed my mind. I still want Taiwan... I still want to be there... to experience it's entirety... I just wonder can I do it alone? Will I be able to sleep at night? Will I still want to stay there when I have no one? Will I become a forgotten soul?

2 comments:

FeLLi said...

Dont worry noelle!!! taiwan will LOVE YOU!!! ur a darling X) keep some hot taiwan boys for me yah!!! sharing is caring ;)

Michelle said...

lol yahs the ques is - is taiwan ready for YOU!?! yay cant wait! if i pull out last minute as i always do, feel free to kill me ^^