Monday, November 24, 2008

无聊

It's funny how even after I have finished the pain of uni for the year I am still stressing/comtemplating/depressed over something in my life. Ok so not so funny and more just a natural emo.

Wasn't going to blog today, but I thought I just mite.. maybe it will help me clear my head a bit?I've been going through all my old emails again. I know I know we shouldn't dwell in the past. But I just can't help but look back to what it all used to be. hehe there are some awesomely hilarious emails in there... ones of me slowly growing my fondness of micky-shi, and then there are plans ... lots of plans... and lastly there are those emails.. the ones that make me miss everything and want to shed a tear.

Someone need to hit me over the head with a brick and remind me that change is not only inevitable.. its not so much of a bad thing. We all go thru it rite... its all just a matter of time. Maybe I've been watching too much dramas again recently. I think watching those dramas just make me depressed... watching a life I crave, a dream I no longer dare to want.




Happy Birthday Mishie

Went shopping today.. (and yesterday) with Mishie (HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY again) and ali joined for a bit. And I found nothing in the city on both days. Meant to be shopping for office-wear. In the end I went home picked up mummy and she helped me find some stuff. Bought 2 skirts and a top. Just plain stuff but I guess its ok... We shall have to see, I will prob do some more shopping later on.

Soo tired.. I think its time to sleep. Goodnite all.

1 comment:

Jase said...

Those dramas you watch are also god awful... Just letting you know.