Monday, December 29, 2008

Caffeine Overdose

I have been caffeine-free for a long time now, opting for hot chocolates and fruity frappes whenever I'm out to coffee with friends. It has been the sensible choice since I know that milk and caffeine does not do me any good with my urges to puke. But today... I have no idea what has come over me... I have had 2 coffees within 4 hours and I FEEL SICK! Bleh, I think I've learnt my lesson... I think back to no caffeine at least until HK when I go all out for milk tea =p

Soooo... the new year is approaching. Everyone got plans? Noelle has no plans, then again I don't think I ever do.. things just come up and I just go along with it every year. Then again Christmas and New Year's Day has never been a big thing for me. At least not since I can remember. Just another day in the year. Hmm resolutions this year? Still thinking.. still working on it. But I can tell u one thing, 2009 is the year of Taiwan...

I wonder where everyone is? Or is it just me? Everyone seems preoccupied with stuff and busy. No one is ever on msn nemore. Otherwise everyone is hiding like me. Maybe that's it. Or maybe its just that people have lives to live.

I think I need a change in styles. I'm kinda bored with my look. But at the end of the day I still buy clothes that are similar to what i've already got. Maybe I'll have to experiment a bit more with the clothes I buy on my shopping trip overseas. So far on my list... I want a nice watch something that is elegant. But I guess we shall see coz rite now I am still as broke as ever. Speaking of clothes, that reminds me I need to really clean out my closet. Need to get rid of the stuff I no longer wear and no longer want. I have a habit of keeping stuff even if I will never wear it ever again. But seriously that has to change coz my closet is full of junk. But but but I cleaned my room -ish... well it's been de-dusted and the carpet has been professionally cleaned, so that is my spring cleaning for the year (and i mean next year of course).

Am heading to HK and Macau quite soon. Anyone have any suggestions on must go destinations? At the moment I have no idea where to go, what to eat (other than the famous egg tarts) and where to shop. I guess I still have time to do some research, but lets just see if I can be bothered. I'm guessing no.

Ok I am off... coffee is still making me jittery so lets see if i can find something to overcome it. mmmM fine dining tomorro should be good. oh and fotos. I miss Camwhoring.

No comments: