Sunday, November 23, 2008

Blue Skies

Finally. I think that one word says a lot about what I feel. Now that I am free it seems that the blue skies have come out and the world seems somewhat brighter. My shoulders don't seem heavy and full of burden. And my mind is clear.. clear and free from the insecurities within.

In the space of these two days I think everyone is leaving. Off to play in a different playground. Its sad that I haven't got the chance to fully catch up with them all before they leave but such is life rite?? Plus they will be back. Cept that fact that the day Lisa comes home.. I shall be flying off so we will be missing each other this whole holiday. But anyways have fun everyone.. and I am wishing a safe trip to Lisa, Ed, RongChyi and Anthony who are all either leaving today or tomorrow.

I dare not say i'm bored. I won't do it. I still have the scars of yesterday so fresh. So rather I will say that I wanna go out to play. I kinda still miss dressing up and looking semi-pretty. hehe but the only problem now is that everyone will be gone :( I guess that mean more time in front of lappy?

I shall be starting the internship in about one week's time. AND I AM SCARED. In a good way tho. I really want to try my best and show that I am competent. I hope that they will like me and that I will make friends. I think i'm one of those difficult people to get to know and be friends with. I think it takes a lot of patience to actually get to know me because I dont think I open up to people very easily.

Gah ok.. sorry this was a boring post.
I'm off to work
Laters.. admire the blue skies everyone

2 comments:

FeLLi said...

wat u mean SEMI-PRETTY!!?!?!? ur GORGEOUS NOELLE BELLE!!! (hence the belle) X) we must part hard this holidays even tho we are a few men down *heroic pose*

NoeLLe said...

hehehe thanks Fel Belle!!
I think ur right we really need to party hard!