Friday, November 14, 2008

Darker days...

Exam stress has really gotten to me again these days. My head is constantly hurting and so are my eyes. This season is so depressing. So much so that I don't eat properly anymore.. and I can feel the physical deterioration and yet I don't feel like eating. Classifying clinical depression on the DSM IV. I think perhaps is because the sun is shining outside and yet I can't see the light. I know, I know.. I don't have it that bad, I know that there is only less then one week left and I know that I'm probably over exaggerating. But knowing all these things don't help.. not at all.. because I start to wonder what is wrong with me and why can't I deal with all this when others just take in in their stride.

This semester has started me questioning my abilities to do honours. If I can't cope now... what makes me think that I could ever survive honours.

I'm scared... Scared in my world of isolation... waiting for the skies to clear again.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

...its because full house ended isnt it :( use the hdd; it was meant to help u thru ur darker days ^^ full house is good but ther is better ^^

FeLLi said...

That reminds me of me!!! I usually PUT ON weight during exams not the opposite but seems to be the case this sem and like my sleeping patterns seriously twisted i sleep at 5 in the morning and today i woke up at almost 5pm!!! O_O" and i get so tired i dont even hear my alarms of phone ring animore either =__=" man long comments this time round! bahahhaha AJA AJA!!! HWAITING NOELLE!!! and CHEER UP!!! We will all be happy again soon =)hmmm... word verification this time is... ingsbe... SOUNDS KOOL TOO!!! bahahah XD