Wednesday, December 23, 2009

當我說台北你說yo!

你好! heheh hey guys! I'm in Taiwan. and gosh am I lovin' it badabababa!

Today is technically day two.. and i'm waiting for Yuvina to come home so we can go out to play. hahah well I went out already just to check out the neighbourhood and there is quite a bit of cool stuff around. Its obvious that im in a different country now.. there are so many cars and the streets are all different and the people lol just stare at you because they know your a foreigner. Actually the fact that u are a foreigner may not be that obvious.. it might just be our minds thinking that we are more transparent than we actually are hahah.

Day one after taxing to the appartment we went to the local night market for dinner and a bit of light shopping lol. I spent like $80 and bought quite a bit with it .. I bought a black jacket coat (since it is like 16 degrees everyday), two pairs of jeans, a top thingy, a scarf, a bun and this fried chicken for dinner. BARGIN RIGHT?? lol need new shoes tho.. its been like 5 days in heels already. I better get some flats today and I think I need more clothes since I really didnt buy much.

The appartment is so pretty... its like a cute little studio appartment. But yes as Yuvina told me before.. it really is very small. But its big enough for the both of us :)



Was going to upload all the photos on my blog.. but I think I'll just post the photo of my lunch today lol



Enjoy XD



Cost: $30NT which is like $1.10? LOL so Yum!!

Noelle in Taipei and Loving it.

1 comment:

shortleggtiger said...

LOL I'M JEALOUS even though i got back from taipei like 2 weeks ago.

but you know whats cool noelle!

I'M GOING AGAIN END OF JAN hahahahahah!!!!

enjoy and eat more, who cares if you gain weight!