Sunday, July 19, 2009

In Hope of Tomorrow

... Sydney is a big wondergul blur to me now. Too bad I was too lazy to write my Sydney post earlier... now I can't remeber much of it. All I remember is that it was such an awesome experience and yet at the same time it was such a pain. All that walking had left me half a cripple lol and I do have to thank a girl named Hong (the same girl who sold us the Jay Chou tickets) who was soo welcoming and took us clubbing.. felts so much better having a local contact :). Also it was nice to have Ali and Janice there to ask directions and place :) But I do feel bad for not visiting those I knew in Sydney especially Nissa, Zac and Reagan. It would have been so good to catch up. Too bad I only had 2 and a half days.

Now that I'm back to my normal routine life.. well as normal as possible since a void is missing. The void that was university life. Now most of my days are spent at home, trying to find work and saving for taiwan :). Speaking of Taiwan, I seriously cannot wait.. hahaha especially after me and Yuvina's spaz session about Taiwan life. Which is such a motivator to get me started with the applications for both the univeristy and any visas' that I will need to study in Taiwan. There seems like there is sooooo many things to do... I really need to get started.. Jia You!!!

No comments: