Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Leedy

hMmmm. I wonder why I didn't realise it earlier. Leederville is quite an awesome little place. Last night was only my second time there. The first was to get t Rudy's 21st last year. I had "whereis.com"-ed it and gotten majorly lost that time. It seriously took me an hour to get there and by that time I had given up already. Thank god I had my trusty map. Or not. Its more like thank god I called my trusty Caz. LOL after 2 seconds on the fone with Caz I was heading towards leederville. ANYWAYS. Beside the point. Leederville is actually a really awesome little suburb. I love how everything is still open so "late" on a weekday. It feels very community-ish. I have a feeling I'll be going there again soon hahaha only because (trying to defend myself) I want to take my cousins.

I had dinner last night with Tammy, Alan and Ruth. We went to Sienna's. I really liked the food. Of course, Sienna's is known for their good food but also awesome prices. Ok so I am broke this week ... majorly (as usual) but all the dishes were like half price. I had the Rigatoni. It was so good that I forgot to take a foto before I ate. And gone too fast that the waiter too my plate before I could take a photo of the empty plate mmmMmmMm but it was good.

But last night of course was more then the food. It was the awesome company. Both Tammy and Alan are grown up people now... (they always were but.. I want to make them sound older :) ... both who are working full time. Tho. By the sounds of it I still don't think thats called working Alan! lol kidding. Alan is loving his job. And I think Tammy has one of the most desirable jobs in the world lol. Or maybe its cos I still hold on to the idea of working with Tammy at the same company :). Either way I had an awesome time last night. Everything just seemed nice. Conversation was hilarious! That's what you get when there are 3 girls and one guy! Twas a good dinner with good company.

Upcomings--->
My lab report. 60%. Should start now. Like now now. But i'm scared. Gah I promise I will start on results after his post.

After talking about it for like 2 months. My cousins are coming on Saturday. So I'll be trying to juggle taking them out with the rest of my life. Should be awesome :)

Exam timetable came out today. Two exams on the 9th and one on the 17th of June. Who wants to celebrate with me when we're done? Lunch Caz? Since it is after our OB exam.

Ok enough random ramblings.
Stay good boys and girls.
Laters

No comments: