Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Pages of White

I'm at uni again. Attempting to start research/reading for the Job Design assignment. Progress? Blank page. lol These days I just find myself staring at the screen wishing that my assignments would just write themselves. Its not that they are that hard.. but more the slow and daunting process of extracting the information from my brain. Ok.. just let me procrastinate that little bit longer... i'm still eating lunch in the lib.

Cousins are coming over soon. YAY since i've been nagging them to come since forever. But the bad thing is that they have chosen the worst time ever to come -- through the exam period. Which means they prob wont be staying at our house and I probably wont be able to take them everywhere I wanted to. But so far.. i think i must take them to Ciao Italia's. I actually haven't been there for an extremely long time.. so I'm looking forward to it- if it happens :P. Anyone got any other ideas on must go places in perth?

OOOOoooOO on the topic of must go places.. karaoke at dragon palace! Lets grab a group of ppls and go? its like $20 for dinner and 3 hours of K. Dinner is kinda all u can eat style but at $20 obviously not good seafood style. But I still think its a pretty good deal. yeah???

lol omg sitting in the lib now so i look up and see the books... the first one that caught my attention says....... "Blogs!" LOL oh the irony.

ok.. I think I'm off to stare at some more blank pages.. either that or facebook. Don't worry I'll do my work :)

Laters!

No comments: