Monday, April 27, 2009

Insomniac

Gah the clock says its almost 3am. What the hell am I ding awake. I actually tired to go to sleep but instead got up to blog since I feel more wake then ever. Hmm.. its kinda a bad thing cos I should really sleep at night otherwise I will end up sleeping throughout the day. I'm an owl.. so sue me.

I think I complain too much... but its not going to stop me from doing so. I have soooooo much to do that it plagues my every thought. Ok lets do my little list of things that need to be accomplished (academically) soon...
  • Music Essay (due Tuesday)
  • Presentation and Synopsis (also due Tuesday)
  • 15 page Economic History essay (due.. umm too soon)
  • 1000 word Org. Behav. Assignment (due.. same week as too soon?)
  • 60% Lab Report (due... arrrggghhh)
  • Music Ensemble Report (due.)
  • Exams

I think thats the order in which things need to be accomplished in the near future. On the other side of life to my world of study... Sense Lah will be reopening on Wednesday. Yes that does mean 2 things. 1. Back to work and juggling a million things at once 2. Back to having some sort of financial inflow YAY. On the note of financial inflow, I haven't got my stimulus package from Rudd yet. Actually beginning to doubt that I even qualify even tho mishie assures me that I will get it.

You know what I realise why I don't camwhore as much anymore. Because... I don't really go out much anymore. I mean yah we go out but we dont do those crazy session of mucking around anymore. Everything has become.. tame.. like lunch and dinner. Or maybe cos no one will camwhore with me anymore. Or maybe there are too man cameras and I can no longer be bothered to take out mine *sighs*. I promise I will make more of an effort.

Oh the note of going out. I'm sorry peoples that I haven't been attending events lately... I've been trying to keep up with my studies and I wish that wasnt the excuse... but I really do want to finish my undergrad degree with decent grade. Esp. since the economy is so bad that people are finding reasons as to why they SHOULDN'T hire you. I missed Caz's 22nd Birthday this year. Caz dear I'm so sorry :( But I hope you had an awesome time. By the sounds of it u did. oh and sorry I'm giving you another late birthday present this year. I promise this one won't take the full year to be delivered to u :)

I really feel like dressing up.. putting on make-up.. being carefree and running around. Probably not wise at 3am in the morning right? LOL. Oh well. there shall be time for that in my 6 months off. 6 months ... seems like a long time right? But I can tell already that it will pass by really fast. Just like the 4 years in Uni have. Sure there were so many tears... but also so many memories. And yet... I dont feel as if I've accomplished anything at all... maybe that feeling only comes on graduation day? oooo speaking of which, you guys will all come right? Hopefully planning to do an after graduation party :) should be good. I kinda want a really big thing for my graduation hehehe.. i say that now.. but we shall have to see right?

Alrite I think its time to force my eyes shut. Really need to get some sleep. Need to trek on in my plans tomorrow. I promise photos soon... even if i have to dig up some old unposted one lol

Nites. I hope everyone is actually asleep already and not an insomniac like me.

No comments: