Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Chinese New Year!!

So here is to another year! Somehow I believe that this will be my year... well its good to start of positive rite?

SO how was everyone's first day of Chinese New Year? Mine was awesome. Very traditional and endless family dinners =) it was a very proper CNY with the whole extended family present. It feels so good to be over here. Don't get me wrong I still miss home heaps.. but I'm not done yet!! I still have thing that need to be bought!! Cos I haven't bought much.. HONEST!! Actually I'm really honest I havent bought many shoes, no bags, no watch that I wanted =( . Thats it for the remaining week I"m here I'm gonna to boost Malaysia's economy!

I wanted to blog pictures but I forgot to bring my cable and if I did someone mite kill me for purposely rubbing it in =p On that note... I LOVED Hong Kong. Not enough time was spent there- I didnt get to fully explore and we spent most of our time around Kow Long. I never knew it was two different places. But I do now, so next time I will spend more time in Hong Kong =) OOoooOO but the one thing I didn't like in HK was the shop people they are SOOOOOO scary!! hehehe it was like an aruging match to buy stuff... no wonder we didn't buy much. heheh Actually we shipped 30kg worth of stuff home from HK =p but that included Singapore shopping and I swear it was totally not me!!! I haven't bought much!

Alrite I think this is all for now. Time to get going. More eating? Probably!! K-ing time when I get back!!

Missing U all who read my blog =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hong Kong is definately awesome! I went for Christmas.. I loved the shopping, so many things, so little cash haha.