Sunday, January 11, 2009

Byeeeee

I am flying off tonite. Am I excited? Not really.. hasn't hit me yet. Quite frankly I was more excited yesterday. Anyways this is a really short post to say that I mite not be updating while I'm overseas but I will try to whenever possible. And email updates or messages are welcome.. keep me up-to-date guys cos I don't want to be overly bombarded with crazy surprises when I'm back!!

This shall be an interesting trip. As famiy trips usually are. And I think I shall be planning to treat myself this trip. I need a nice new watch I think... but I kinda haven't decided what type I wanted. Something professional?

Bah, ok I think it's time for me to make my last trek to work before flying off. Be good boys and girls.. I shall see you all in a bit =)

Laters *waves*

No comments: