Monday, July 28, 2008

Not my week

As the title has already said... this has totally not been my week! It has been a week of pain, laziness and unproductiveness. I think I've wasted my whole month's holidays. Nothing to show for it and I haven't enrolled in this semester's extra circulars- that is assuming I will do any extra ciriculars this sem. I wanna do JAP!!!! ... But yes.

I have a patch on my shoulder. I finally went to the doctors to remove the small lump on my shoulder. It wasn't anything serious tho, just got it removed. AND MAN DID IT HURT!! Who ever said anesthetic removes all pain? THEY HAVE TO GIVE U THE ANESTHETIC NEEDLES FIRST AND THAT KILLS!!! I also stupidly enough decided to do the cervical cancer needle that day too. So I couldn't move both sides of my body and was stuck on my back wriggling around like and over turned turtle. But I've somewhat recovered by now. The wound still hurts though and stitches won't be removed till another week and a half. Its annoying coz the doctor said I can't go to the gym. So I gotta sit here and get fat! Grrz.

Apart from that pain.. I've been getting hurt a lot.. burned fingered, bruised knees, stomach pains. Must be because of my clumsiness. *sighs* I need another week off to sleep. No! I sleep too much.. wasting away my life!! And because of that I think I'm gonna practise singing more. I need my voice back.. or at least what I had before, coz rite now my voice is so low. So yes more practise. OOoO and back to Jap.. I'm losing it all again.. lack of practise too I think. Need to do something about it. But its all just words huh..

Today was meant to be the first day of uni for me. Got to uni at about 11:30. Walked into the class at about 11:50. empty. Yups.. woke up early, took one and a half hours worth of public transport, braved the cold and rain. All just to have people tell me that, that unit starts in second week! What a waste of time. So I went to the city to buy myself a pair of uni shoes. Plus to look around for birthday presents. Why are there soooo many birthdays in August *cries*

So tomorro I really start the first day of uni. 9-5pm with a 4 hour gap for the first week. Wow I really wonder how I would last 9-5 on a typical week. I don't think I have the same breaks as everyone this sem :(

Alrite a new semester a new start. Go hard at it everyone Aja Aja Hwaiting!

No comments: