Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Home Alone

Do not leave Noelle home alone otherwise this will happen....



Yesh.. I was home alone today. Didn't feel too well in the morning so I decided not to go out. Stayed at home to rest. But after a while I got up.. did a few random things here and there, learnt a bit more jap and then somehow ended up playing with makeup. Experimenting a bit with what I have.. I think I need a bit more practise LOL. Ended up camwhoring. Now that is sad.
Got rejected today for the only Hong Kong internship I applied for. At least it's the only one I remember applying for. I kinda expected it anyway so I'm not too upset. Still waiting for the other 5 companies to respond, and need to put in the perth applications soon. Maybe it was all not meant to be and I'm meant to go on holidays this year with my family :) I guess only time will tell.

Holidays are almost over and what have I got to show for myself? Nothing at all. I've been spending about 3-4 hours i front of the satellite TV everyday. That and working. The cold doesnt help either. It just makes me want to sleep more. Need a change to my routine soon...

1 comment:

FeLLi said...

NOELLE U LOOK DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN HAWTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!! *starts drooling and panting* X)