Tuesday, July 15, 2008

I Love it When it Rains

Today is such a nice day. I love days of rain.. especially then I'm on holidays and get to snuggle in bed. Except I was meant to go out shopping and lunch with my sister today. Maybe later in the day would be good.

Results came out today. I am sooOooooo happy with what I got. I was gonna say except... but I think thats in the pat already so I'll leave it as in so happy :)

Came across a new Taiwanese artist a few days ago and I must say I am super impressed with him. His name is Xiao Hong Ren. As a singer its good a very nice voice.. I think singing comes to him naturally. His songs are quite unique too. Many of his songs have a mix of Taiwanese and Mandarin. In generally te songs have a very nice feel to it. I think this guy really has potential. Lets see how he will go. One of my fav songs that he sings is called "Kan Mei Luo Qu" but its meant to be pronounced in Taiwanese or Hokkien. It has a very original feel to it. Anyway you can preview the song here. Let me know if you like it :)

No comments: