Friday, March 28, 2008

GaH!

I was in such a rush this morning.. coz I thought I would be late for uni. Forced myself to get up just to make it to one stupid lecture on Monetary Econ. Get to the lecture theatre.. opened the door, thinking I would be just that tad bit late... to find.. AN EMPTY LECTURE THEATRE!.. at first I actually thought I missed the class, as in I thought I was an hour late and had to go home. But the reality of it was that I was a whole hour early! Class is not till 12 and I'm sooo annoyed.

Finally finished my resume last night. Was quite an achievement for me. So does that mean I can start applying for HK internships and Vac work? Not quite! Now I have to write cover letters! Oh it's all never ending. On top of that I'm falling behind on all the uni stuff already. Jap is getting really hard and I have a test on Katagana on Monday (eppz). Readings to do are infinite and all the assignments are coming out from no-where. What have I been doing with my time?!?

I think I feel like going on a two day hibernation. Meaning turning off my fone and net for 2 days. Maybe I shall. I guess those who know how to reach me will still have contact but yes.. it sounds like a good idea. Hope it helps me catch up on everything and stop procrastinating.

Gosh, everyone is really growing up. Like seriously, I can't believe its all happened so fast. The other day I was notified that a really old family friend of mine is getting married at the end of this year. I still remember the days when we all were playing chasey and hide and seek in my backyard. I remember the birthdays 6,7,8,9,10.... and now she's getting married. I know she's happy.

Additionally, a number of my friends have moved out of home recently. Taking that step towards independence, whether it be with a friend or a sibling. Seems like everyone is moving forward with their lives and I'm just static.

gah, ok time to go to class.. otherwise I'll b late even tho I was here an hour early
laters

No comments: