Friday, March 14, 2008

Student's Life

Some things never change, like cam whoring on Mattilda Bay with Caz

So I haven't properly updated much have I?.... well neither has CAZ!!! hehehe just thought I'd drag someone down with me.. sorry caz. So its back to a student's life for me. Today shall end the second week of uni. This week has been actually quite busy. I can't believe how much has changed this year. I mean studying with MISH in the LIBRARY in the FIRST WEEK OF UNI!! Now if thats not change I don't know what is.

So I guess some of u are wondering how I am coping with my 3 languages now that I'm doing all of them together. Well, actually I'm keeping up and loving them all. I know it may seem a little crazy to do all of them at the same time.. but I think its helping me survive through the "stress" of uni. Jap is taking a lot of my time tho, I think its because I have four hours of Jap class a week. Where as all my other units I only have 2-3 hours. All in all, it's a good challange and I dunno why but this year I am up for a challenge. So Bring it ON!........ Please don't hurt me.

What else is new? hmm not much really.. O I burnt my hand the other day. Pretty much poured hot oil <<< "SHIT">>> my bad....just got freaked out by a 'stranger'... Anyway back to what i was saying...... Edmond is such an awesome person. Just because of that, i'm going to fry him hor fun using my special wok. Ahem.. back to reality, my post just got invaded and I bet you all can guess who invaded it. Yes.. hot oil over my hand and the burn cream managed to heal most of it, cept for some areas I missed. It looks even worse right now than the photo I took a few days ago. I hope it doesn't scar.

Burns =(

I have been attending all those employer talks held at the uni recently and I must say that I am very scared. I feel so little in the world.. so little unworldly. There is so much out there that I don't know. This year I must find Vacation work... my non-existant CV is looking mighty empty .. and non-existant. So I shall be applying for all sorts of places and just hoping that someone will hire me. I just don't know what they expect and I don't know what to expect from interviews. Maybe thats why it's taing me so long to write a CV, because I'm scared. Really scared. On the plus side.. most of the internships and vaction work offered seems to be in another state.. so more travel opportunities? But, then how will HK at the begining of next year fit in with my plans? So much to consider. At the same time I am excited.. excited for the possible future.

Bak to slacking for the night and might do a bit of study b4 I sleep, have Korean class tomorro morning!

OO b4 I go.. new link to Shaun's blog =) Yay new readers

Annyong Hi Gaseyo!




1 comment:

FeLLi said...

=O!!! HOPE UR HAND IS OKAY NOELLEEEE *huggles noelle* well noelle i must say!!! im so proud of u for taking ur first shot of B151 *wipes tear from eye* ur all grown up *sniffles* kekekke