Sunday, January 20, 2008

These days

This is probably the third time that I have started this blog post. The last few time I had typed out the whole post only to realise that blogger would not connect and that my post could not even be saved and therefore was all completely a waste of time.

So fingers crossed this works.

These days seem to be passing me by so quickly... yet at the same time so slow. Nothing much interesting has happened on my side tho. Prob coz I've been working everyday and every night which kinda makes it difficult to do anything at all.

Have gone through two weeks of gymming now tho. I think its starting to have an effect.. like I'm not as tired as I used to be. I guess I can really think in the gym especially with the music blasting in my ears and and I'm trying to keep up with the machine. Still contemplating whether or not to join for another month. Since I didn't go by a contract I only joined for a month and it costs a heck of a lot... well its a lot for me. But considering I do feel better gymming.. it mite be worth ding another month's worth.. at least until uni starts again. I dunno if I will have time to gym during uni times. Which reminds me I haven't sorted out my timetable for uni yet. Shall have to do that soon. Hopefully I won't be a loner again this year.. I always seem to have breaks at weird times where everyone is in class *cries*.

Tomorrow I shall go an attempt to enroll into my language courses in Tafe. Hopefully it all goes to plan. I went in last week but the offices close at 4pm and i strolled in at 4:10. That was suckky! So lets see how it goes tomorro. And I have to do a skills recognition test too I think.. ahhh my Chinese reading and writing skill have so gone down the toilet recently. Hope I don't do TOO shamefully. I better learn a lot from these courses tho coz I'm paying quite a bit for them!

Its strange but I kinda feel a sense of Independence recently. How so? Well, its strange for me to be thinking of doing all these extra circulars ALONE. I usually need the security of having someone do it with me. I dunno.. its scary but at the same time.. I know it will be good for my future? Does that make any sense? Lets hope I do okay and all goes well yeah.

I really really REALLY wanna do hip hop again this year .. I think classes have already started or are going to start soon... but the thing is.. doing all these extras cost money.. and rite now I just can't afford it all. I guess hip hop mite just have to wait.. maybe I shall wait for the mid-year classes. But watching all the moves in the cool video clips seriously doesn't help.. *envy*

Still so much to accomplish and the holidays are slowly withering away. I NEED to do all my scarp booking already!!! I haven't printed and sorted the photos from 2006's holiday with Lisa.. It need to be done... soon okay Lisa.. soon!

I think I'll end this LONG post with a dream/ambition I kinda just realised I really desire. I want to study abroad. Like I'm serious. It mite sound easier than it seems to accomplish.. but if u were in my position I think u'll realise how hard it would be for me to actually do considering my circumstances. I dunno. I don't care. I will study abroad even if it is only for 2 months. I will do it. Looking at prob when I graduate (coz I graduate mid year I have some time to play with before I hopefully can do honors). Its really something I want to do, and do while I am young.

Turning 21 this year... so many ambitions.. so many plans.. Lets hope 2008 will be a good year even tho from the looks of my last post it wasn't such a pretty start.

Aja Aja Hwaiting!!

No comments: