Sunday, December 19, 2010

Before it's Too Late

I'm flying off again.. early Monday morning. This trip has kinda crept up on me and took me by surprise. I knew that I would be away around this time of the year cos I'm heading to Malaysia for my cousin's wedding.. but at the same time I dunno.. I guess I didn't have time to anticipate. My bags are semi packed. I've brought too much I think. But everything seems essential.. as everything always is. Everything has been pretty much sorted. Appartment accomodation in Taiwan is finally sorted thanks to the help of Jason. Just a little piece of mind knowing I don't have to worry about accomodation in Taiwan. I'm looking forward to the Taiwan leg.. a little nervous about taking my family around.. but excited none the less. I will be living alone in Taiwan for 20 days. Its kinda scary. And I wish Lisa and Mish were actually coming, like planned.. but I guess everything happens for a reason. Jia You.

I thought I would just do a quick recap of this year before I am to fly off. Mainly because I don't know if I will have the chance to blog for a while.. I'm not bringing lappy with me this time.

This year has been a real roller coaster for me. A lot has happened. I've learnt new things, met new people, said goodbye to some people, started and finished honours, got back into work-struggled-tried-to-quit- stayed- quit, dinnered, shopped, Melbourned, Unemployed, Jay Chou and Daniel Henney, been a bride's maid and gained a brother... the list goes on.

Tho I know there were many many testing moments this year, moments that almost broke me. I'm glad to be where I am now. As I am that little bit stronger because of the pain. There were also a lot of moments that I can imagine just staring into space with the sudden trigger of memories and giggle about.

I don't really know. All of 2009 I've thought that 2010 would be my year. A year that I would be accomplished and shine. Did I really achieve that? I'm not really sure. But looking back on everything now.. it wasn't so much of a bad year. It was hard.. but yah I think it was worth it.

I can only hope that 2011 brings a new start. Lets work hard together..

See u soon ^^

No comments: