Monday, August 17, 2009

Starting Fresh


I bought a strawberry plant on the weekend :) It sits outside my window sill. And strangely enough everytime I look at it a feel a sense of hope. Im still not sure where the hope is directed towards but it is hope none the less, and I can't help but smile at it. Lets hope I keep it green. But I am so tempted to spray at it every 5 seconds hahaha I have to spray at it from the inside of my room because I have a screen door. Oh wells still good, plus the spray bottle only cost me $2.50 and it is an awesome blue :) (I got the last blue one hehhee)
The days seem to pass a lot slower recently. Maybe its because I'm awake twice the hours that I used to be awake hahah I know slack!! I think its a good change even though I'm really tired by the time the clock hits 12... not that I'd be awake till 12 anyways on a week night cos that would mean panda eyes forevermore. Such a weird feeling.. but I think I've forgotten what it was like to be at uni already. Like stepping foot onto the uni makes me feel like an intruder. hahah I better not think like this cos I am going back for Honours next year. Speaking of which I still haven't heard any information on it yet. I hope I'll get some notice before applications need to be done.


Oh last Thursday, Tammy, Ruth, Alan and I took a trip down to Ikea for dinner. Infamous meatballs all round. Funnily enough I just realised that I have never been to Ikea. Well I've been thinking about it and I seriously have no recollection of going there at all. Anyways with my poor sense of direction and all I got lost on the way there. I turned left at Morley drive (THANKS GOOGLE!!! >.<) so it took me 1 hour to get there!!! BAH! I was driving in the rain too it was pelting down at that time :( and they all had to wait for me. Sorry guys :( So once I got there I was set on hating Ikea. But with the meatballs and the cool furniture and everything being so reasonably priced (I thought it would all be hell expensive) how can you not love Ikea. Plus as Tammy said.. don't blame Ikea for Google's mistake! haha I saw this corner sofa that I really want for my room. But its a little too pricey and I it wouldn't fit in my room. I decided I want a long rectangular sofa without a back to go in my room :) ... but must save on top of Taiwan savings before I will even fully do the measurements. Yups Ikea makes me wanna redecorate my room! ... and I'm kinda craving the meatballs now .. its the gravy that makes it soooo good.. and the jamm .. MmmMm..


Speaking of food.. I think it's time for me to go make some lunch.
Laters!

p.s. remember to smile today XD

2 comments:

Unknown said...

HaHa ....I saw the strawberry near your window....Do I tell you where is my hometown? It is in the Miaoli....There are a lot of strawberry farms and manufacture any kind of the byproduct of strawberries (such as strawberry jam , strawberry wine...)All of these are cheap when the winter come. It is time that I know you may come to Taiwan in the end of year. I can be a guide taking you to go sightseeing.

NoeLLe said...

Wow really?? I never knew that Taiwan grew strawberries XD Sounds intersting!