Sunday, October 10, 2010

The 4am Friend

... scribbled this down last night before I went to bed ... I wanted to blog but it would have taken too long to get lappy on ... and it was already 4am.

Have you ever had a friend that you could call no matter what?
It didn't matter how silly your problems were, how irrational you were being or how late/early it was... you knew they would pick up no matter what and just be there for you.
I think I've always had someone like that in my life until now.

Don't get me wrong... its not cos I can't talk to those people anymore.. but its more because they have responsibilities now.. and I don't want to bother them.

But right now. At 4am. I really wish I had someone to talk to...

3 comments:

Tam said...

To be honest, I was awake at 4am...

You Know Who said...

u can always call me. though i cant guarantee that my response at 4am last night would have been coherent. but im sure i wouldve listened :)

poo! said...

nop nop
am i that someone?! =]