Sunday, July 18, 2010


You know for every second that you look at the sky it is actually never the same. It seems so patient .. to wait above us for all time .. and yet its hard to notice that actually it is forever changing, forever moving forward, forever intangible.
It makes me wonder.. will you ever see the same piece of the sky that I see? Is there anyone looking up at what is sometimes taken for granted and thinking the same thing at the same time? Its so beautiful. I wonder if it knows it? haha stupid question right. haha
I want to sing more. But is it the same singing to myself in my room? Do i need the ktv? Is that even a question? haha I miss it. I miss the thrill of ktv. But I have come to realise that it actually must be done in the right company otherwise it is just not the same. What was the right company then might not be the same company now.. after all people move on right? Or maybe I've just come to accept that actually.. I do change too. I wish I didn't. I wish you could count on me to be the same person as I was for all time. But I know part of me has changed. Revolution?
Sister's Hens is next week. I'm actually quite looking forward to it. Mainly cos its a dress up haha ima look stupid again. Should be fun. I shall post up the photos after it. Hopefully I can pull off what I plan haha exciting.
Finally starting to figure out manual focus on my slr. One word: Awesome! Still much to learn. Lets go play?
With Love,

No comments: