Thursday, March 26, 2009

I Love Faceshop =)

Isn't it pretty the sky outside.

Hey everyone.. has been a whole month. It has been a busy month.. so I think i'm going to give myself some time off! Just handed in 3 assignments on Monday and now I'm too lazy to do anything.


Omg I have some Perth shattering news for all the girls out there... THERE IS A FACESHOP IN PERTH! If u have followed my blog long enough you would have noticed that TheFaceShop is MY FAVIOURITE SHOP IN THE WORLD!! and to have one in Perth is like a dream come true. ... but at the same time its a nightmare for my poor wallet which is empty a lot. Gah, anyways I visited the Perth branch for the first time today and bought a face mask just to mark the occassion ... and i got this....




ITS AN AWESOME VIP CARD!!! That was my pride for today.. and it didnt cost a cent.. in fact it gives me money back! U spend money and it give u a percentage back onto the card that u can spend later when u have enough on the card. Soooo cool isn't it.


James St Kitchen and the awesome glasses


Oh my I have put on sooo much weight. Maybe its cos I haven't re-joined the gym yet *sighs* or maybe I just got used to eating heaps when I was out on holidays. Anyways, I have a new eating place that I m quite fond of. James St Kitchen. We usually eat at TeaCafe.. but on thursdays its James St Kitchen since Tea Cafe isn't open. I mean the seating and atmosphere in general is not great at all.. but the food is. I don't think there is anything I didn't like yet.. so its looking good. Once again not looking good for my wallet .. but hey you can't have everything rite?
GAh I wanna get back into singing. Its been a while... I miss it and my voice needs the training. Sorry random thoughts
Anyways off I run to do something not productive
Laters!

No comments: