Wednesday, August 20, 2008

6am Should Be illegal

This is the second 6am start of this week. I'm exhausted.. its crazy! What person in their right mind would be at uni at 8.30am. I tried to sleep on the bus. But I couldn't get to sleep. It must be the cold. I love winter but this is a bit extreme don't you think. It was sunny just like 2 days ago. What happened!!

I'm at uni this early on a Wednesday to meet up with my group members at 9am to compile and edit our research proposal. I finished the bit allocated to me yesterday nite. But I don't know if I'm 100% happy with it. I guess I'll just wait to see what the rest think.

I think I just woke up this week to realise that uni has actually started. Its a bit late, I know, but this semester is actually really really hard. Banking expects us to know accounting and I haven't done accounting since first year. THAT WAS 3 YEARS AGO! Getting left behind again. I will spend tomorrow trying to catch up and read and study and work hard. After I get up from sleeping in that is! After all I'm dreading today's 9-5pm without any breaks!

The birthdays have not stopped. I think there is at least one every week. GAH. And then there is planning for my own. I still need to check out my potential venue. Prices. Guest list. Invites (actually mishie I think I allocated this to u in my mind hehehe). I kinda know I am running out of time... but so much effort! Is it worth it? No more pro and con lists.. they just give me a head ache.

Looking around, uni is really becoming a different place to me. The faces have changed, and even passerbys don't have that familiar warmth anymore. What happened to all the fun and games. What happened to all the "study sessions". What happened to James Oval... its cold, empty and missing. Its strange because there are so many memories here... I'm not really ready to leave. But if I don't I'll be left behind again. Left behind and lost in the memories and nostalgia...

No comments: